An access control system gives you and your business:
- Increased personal safety with better control of who comes in and out of your premises
- Reduced risk of theft and damage
- Remove the need for expensive keys and locks that have to be replaced when a key is lost. With an access control system the lost key card or fob is simply programmed off the system.
- Easy access to multiple authorised persons with Keyless entry
- A record of who has been in and out
- Improved day to day accountability when incorporated into valuable management tools for time and attendance, payroll and car park management.
Controlling who gains access to your offices with Door Entry Systems
Spy Alarms have extensive experience of installing and maintaining all types of access control devices and door entry systems in the workplace. Whether it is card access systems, automatic electric gates, a two-way audible/video system or multi-point wired or wireless intercom systems controlled by a computer network, our engineers have extensive knowledge and undergo training on new products and system advances to keep us at the cutting edge of technology.
Multiple Office Occupancy Issues
With many offices being used by more than one company, we are able to give total control to the system administrator as to who has access to what areas.
This allows us to provide a quality service that is next to none and the ability to offer the latest products at competitive prices, with full maintenance back up to our customers.
One of our experienced Surveyors will be happy to design a system tailored to the individual needs of your office or commercial premises.
Controlling access to your premises with automated gates
We can also provide gate automation and access control to existing sliding doors and electric gates.