Benefits of a Spy Alarms Maintenance Contract
The benefits of keeping your business security system maintained by Spy include:
- Reliability – NSI Gold standard passes the accreditation test for police response. Increased reliability reduces likelihood of false alarms.
- Any system – Our service covers security systems that we have installed and the takeover of systems installed by other suppliers.
- NSI Gold accreditation – We provide a high quality, reliable service that is recognised by the police and all insurers.
- Saves cost – Maintenance visits cost less than emergency call outs and our local focus enables us to keep our costs very competitive. Should an emergency call-out be necessary, it will be heavily discounted for customers on a maintenance contract. Our NSI Gold accreditation can also help to reduce your insurance premiums.
- Convenience – We will book our maintenance visits at a time that suits you.
- Fast response – We guarantee to send an engineer out to maintenance customers within four hours, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Maintenance Contracts For Business Security Systems
The UK security industry’s independent regulatory body, the National Security Inspectorate (NSI), recommends that security systems are kept regularly maintained. This is to ensure that any potential malfunctions are spotted before they compromise the system and that your business protection remains fully functioning.
An alarm system that fails can leave you vulnerable to break-ins, render your insurance invalid and leave your business liable to prosecution. Spy Alarms is fully qualified to provide regular maintenance for our own installations and those installed by other companies.
Our team of engineers are based across Kent in areas such as Sevenoaks and provide a professional maintenance service with unrivalled customer care and support. For a FREE quote, please get in touch with our team today.
Call Spy Whenever You Need Us
With a Spy Alarms maintenance contract, you can call us any time, day or night, and we will come out within four hours to resolve any issues with your home security system.
Many day-to-day issues can be resolved remotely by calling one of our technical team. For emergency out of hours assistance, our field engineers are on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and can be contacted on 01689 887 626.
Our team operate across the whole of Kent in areas such as Sevenoaks, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Dartford and Maidstone to name but a few.
Please have your installation / account number to hand, along with any relevant passwords.