We recognise that in uncertain times, the security of your property is paramount and that we have a responsibility to maintain service levels, so we wanted to publish an update on how we intend to keep your home, office and security systems fully functional and maintained.
“Security & fire safety personnel can play a vital role at this time of national challenge. People working in these sectors who are essential to national infrastructure are “Key Workers” for the purposes of the Government’s guidance on COVID-19”
James Brokenshire, Minister of State for Security at the Home Office
In line with the above statement we remain fully operational and will continue to do so.
We have reacted quickly to the new circumstances, in order to be able to guarantee service visits, maintain 24 hour cover, respond to call outs and repair needs and keep vital security systems operating:
- All engineers are health checked daily, any symptomatic staff will immediately self-isolate
- All staff are wearing full protective clothing including gloves and masks
- All staff are following strict social distancing guidelines
- 85% of office staff are working from home
- We are being as flexible as possible when scheduling your maintenance visits and urgent call outs
- As one of the largest suppliers in the South East, we are fortunate that we have the resources to maintain service levels
We are delivering some 1,000+ visits a week across the Group. In order to keep systems working we ask that customers stay at least two metres from our engineers when they enter the property and during the service works. Our engineers are fully briefed as to their Health and Safety responsibilities and will respectfully maintain their distance. If this appears uncourteous please be understanding.
We will continue to follow Government advice and maintain all health protections, irrespective of cost or inconvenience.
Installations and Additional Protection
We continue to perform installations across our customer base, with some schools and other institutions using this as an opportunity to bring forward planned work.
We are also able to increase protection or offer temporary solutions to vacant sites if that is required.