At Spy Alarms, our main goal is always to provide excellent customer service, which is why we went to Richard Brown Associates for training.
It was held at the Marriott Hotel in Bexleyheath. To ensure we still had enough staff to service our customers, we split the company in half and held the training over two days.
Joined by our colleagues at SPE, the training covered:
- Improving customer communication
- Improving customer interaction
- What questions to ask and how to ask them (Open/close questions)
- How to carry the Spy brand and our responsibilities towards our customers and our brand
- Our brand, Spy Alarms, and where we see ourselves in the future.
- How we can improve as a company
- A few team building exercises
Photos from our customer service training with Richard Brown Associates
We hope that our continued professional development will help us to ensure all of our customers continue to receive a great level of service from us.
To see this service for yourself, you can book a free site survey where our engineers can design and quote for a security system that’s tailored to your needs. Just put your details into the form below and we’ll see you soon!