Home Burglar Alarms from Spy – Show Criminals that you’re not an easy target
- FREE Home Security Survey from an experienced surveyor
- NSI Gold accreditation
- Over 30 years experience in installation and maintenance
- Wired or Wireless systems
- The best home alarm to suit your needs AND your budget
- SMS alerts or 24/7 home security monitoring with police and/or keyholder notifications
- Reliable, up to date equipment
- Kent and London-based fitting/maintenance teams
- Give Burglars A Hard Time!
Burglar Alarms? Does your home really need one?
The latest domestic burglary statistics show that there were 1153 reported incidents in Kent in January 2015, up from 922 in October 2014.
And which houses are most likely to be targeted? Those without burglar alarms!
No burglar alarm – no protection
Intruder alarms… are very effective in reducing the risk of burglary
(British Crime Survey)
What many people forget is the emotional effects of a burglary. There is lasting damage for victims in over 80% of all burglaries. Particularly if there are children involved. One Kent homeowner revealed that his 12 year old son let himself into their empty house after school and found the mess left by burglars. Fortunately, the thieves themselves had gone but the father still worries over the “what if…?”
A year later, his son still needs regular counselling! A burglar alarm can help stop this happening to your family!
Victims can experience:
- loss of confidence
- anger and
- have difficulty sleeping.
Have you been burgled?
Are you feeling insecure after a nearby burglary?
Have you always meant to get a burglar alarm but just not got around to it?
At Spy Alarms, we make the process as easy and painless as possible, giving you peace of mind that your loved ones and valuables are safe in your home.
BOOK A FREE SITE SURVEY
We can offer a complete home security package, which includes:
- A burglar alarm system that alerts your mobile phone by text if any of the sensors is activated or reports to a 24/7 monitoring station to keep an eye on your property for you. You can pick your own bellbox from a selection of designs.
- CCTV cameras to capture the images of people inside and outside your home and record the footage to provide evidence for later. It’s the best way to catch the burglars if you are a victim.
- Smoke detectors – Would you want to know if your home was on fire whilst you were out? We can include your smoke detectors so you get an SMS text alert if they are activated. These can also be part of our 24/7 monitoring service which means that the fire brigade will be alerted if the CCTV footage shows it is not a false alarm.
- Access control – automated gates as well as audio and visual devices that allow you to see who is at the front door before you open it.
Our burglar alarm installers supply and fit the latest technology with quality components at competitive prices. We are proud to have won the Metropolitan Police Award for the least number of falsely activated burglar alarms three times.
Spy Alarms and all our fitters are approved to Gold standard by the NSI. This is the highest award given by the governing body of the security industry. They oversee the quality of products such as burglar alarms and also their installation so you know that you are getting the best with a Spy Alarms burglar alarm system.
Need a burglar alarm installation at your home?
Complete the form below and we will arrange for an engineer to visit you at your house for a free site survey.
You can tell us your fears and, after identifying all vulnerable areas around your property, we will put together the best home burglar alarm solution for you.
I have been a customer of Spy Alarms for over 20 years and always found the company and its staff to be exceptionally helpful, professional and knowledgeable on security matters.
With kind regards
Wired or Wireless Burglar Alarms?
If you are building your new home from scratch, a wired alarm system can be built in from the start. A system can be designed to protect any vulnerable areas. No wires will show. They will all be hidden in the walls.
If you are adding a security system to an existing building, we can fit wireless sensors to protect your home with minimal disruption to your decoration.
Some systems can be set up so that you receive a text if any of the contacts or sensors are activated. We can also offer a 24/7 central monitoring service. This can alert either the keyholder, the police or both. Your designated keyholder will be required to meet the police at your home.
Find out more about how burglar alarms work and the components of a good system.
Don’t rely on fake Burglar Alarms – Put your Security in Safe Hands
Rather than get a fully operational burglar alarm system, some homeowners rely on dummy burglar alarm boxes for protection. These fake burglar alarms are placed on the outside wall. But the more determined and experienced burglar can tell the difference between fake and real burglar alarms. Fake burglar alarm boxes do NOT offer significant protection for your home and family.
We understand having an alarm bell box on the outside of your house is not always the most design friendly addition but, with Spy Alarms, you can pick your own design of bellbox from a selection of options.
I’ve been burgled already, I don’t need an alarm
If you’ve been burgled in the last four years, you are more than twice as likely to become a repeat victim. That’s right, being a victim once does NOT mean burglars will leave you alone. Many homeowners do not address their security issues. They don’t put locks on the windows or add bolts to their doors. They certainly don’t invest in burglar alarms. They just use their insurance to replace the stolen items. The thieves wait a couple of months and then return. It’s like a shop getting restocked after a smash and grab but not bothering to fit shutters!